1.08.2014

Albertson's NW weekly ad

Here are some of my favorite grocery deals at Albertsons (North West) this sales week:



Great price on bread! You can freeze bread and defrost in your refrigerator, it is a slight bit tougher but usually not enough to be noticeable unless you're really taking the time to. Limit (2) with in-ad coupon.


The cheese is DEFINITELY a stockup price! .99 per 8oz! You can freeze your cheese. I advise you to shred and freeze. Usually after cheese has been frozen and defrosted it doesn't keep together well, so if you try to grate it usually it will just crumble. Cheese is like oxygen in my house. Limit (2) with in-ad coupon. If you don't want to shred it yourself, scroll down to see how you can get it already shredded for the same price per oz! 

Buy TEN Participating items, save $5 (my favorite deals):


Not necessarily a stockup price but if you're running low or out, pick up a couple jars. 

(1) Ragu 1.99
- .20/1 coupon (01/05 RP)
OR - $1/2 coupon (01/05 RP)
= as low as 1.49 (WYB 2)
Buy (10) participating items and save an additional .50
= as low as .99 each! 


I freeze milk when there is a hot price. I'm not sure about freezing these cartons of Silk but I'm sure it wouldn't make much of a difference as long as you give it a good shake before use.

(1) Silk 2.99
- $1/1 Silk Pure Almond Light printable
OR - $1/1 Silk (01/05 RP)
OR - 1.50/2 Silk (01/05 RP)
= as low as 1.99
Buy (10) participating items and save an additional .50
= as low as 1.49


You can freezer creamer. I don't drink coffee but once upon a time I got paid to take them home with me so I bought them, froze them, and use them for other things. Like vanilla creamer in eggs for French toast or chocolate creamer in hot cocoa for a richer chocolate. Anyway, if you drink coffee, this creamer is a good deal:

(1) Coffee-Mate creamer 2.49
- $1/1 printable
OR - .55/1 printable
OR - BOGO printable
OR - 1.25/2 (12/08 RP)
OR - .75/2 printable 
= as low as 1.50 each WYB two using $1/1 or BOGO coupons
Buy (10) participating items and save an additional .50
= as low as .99 each!  


My husband LOVES Snapple tea. When I can get it for $4 after coupon I'm a happy girl, so snagging them for as little as $3 makes me a VERY happy girl.

(1) Snapple 4.49
- $1/1 Diet Snapple (01/05 SS)
OR - $1/1 Snapple printable
= 3.49
Buy (10) participating items and save an additional .50
= as low as 2.99 each! 


This isn't the cheapest price for juice but if you need a couple bottles, pick them up to hold you over for a bit.

(1) Juicy Juice 2.49
- $1/2 (01/05 SS)
OR - $1/3 (01/05 SS)
= as low as 1.99 each WYB 2
Buy (10) participating items and save annadditivtion all .50 each
=. As low as 1.49 each WYB 2

The price on Wesson oil this week is pretty good without coupon, definitely a few bottles worthy! If you live in Washington state like I do, check your Saars Marketplace for a better price on their store brand this week.


Now, I know the per ounce price of olive oil is more than that of the above pictured Wesson oil BUT if you're trying to eat healthier, Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the way to go. Pompeian also makes a blend of olive and canola oil for frying. I personally love the flavor extra virgin olive oil adds to my recipes. I started adding it to my baked goods and I swear it gives it a little extra sort of earthy flavor and I love it. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a staple in my pantry.


(1) Pompeian 4.49
- $1/1 Pompeian printable
= 3.49
Buy (10) participating items and save an additional .50
= as low as 2.99


No coupon needed for this great deal on Birds Eye steamfresh frozen veggies! It's an awesome price on its own (but you can get the store brand for .50 per bag, just keep scrolling to learn how). Typically when you have these "Buy [insert quantity] save [insert dollar amount]" there is always a product that is cheap. The cheapest product is a .50 beverage (after savings .50). Now, of you're short a couple of items to make up your set of ten you can just toss a few of those in and get your savings! I prefer to get a food item, this is the cheapest.


I won't typically post household items but the detergent is a part of the Buy (10) save $5 sale so if you need detergent this is decent for a couple of bottle to hold you over.

(1) A&H 1.99
- $1/3 printable
= as low as 1.66 each WYB 3
Buy (10) participating items and save an additional (.50)
= as low as 1.16 each WYB 3


After $2 coupon, the NET TOTAL is 2/$4 or $2 each!


After $2 coupon, the NET TOTAL is 2/$7 or 3.50 each!


After $5 coupon, the NET TOTAL is 10/$5 or .50 each!


After the $5 coupon the NET TOTAL is 10/$5 or .50 each!


After $5 coupon the NET TOTAL is 10/$5 or .50 each! 


After $5 coupon the NET TOTAL is 10/$5 or .50 each. This is definitely a stockup price for me.


After $5 coupon NET TOTAL is 10/$5 or .50 each! Also a stockup price! 


After $5 coupon the NET TOTAL is .50 each! You can freeze these! Simply open the packs, divide the tortillas with a layer of wax paper inbetween, rebag, seal, and freeze! 


After $1 coupon the NET TOTAL is 2/$4 or $2 each for REAL BUTTER! We saw some cheaper deals during the holiday season but now this is a decent deal to buy quite a few, freeze, and use as needed.


After $2 coupon the NET TOTAL is 2/$2 or $1 per 8oz! That is stockup worth and I can just throw the shreds in the freezer!


Cheap grapefruit.


Cheap limes (this is a staple in my pantry).


Great price on organic carrots! 


Great price on organic salad blends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment